Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Question ????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Question ????

yes I would say its probably ok my scores were in the 600s when I got my preapproval offer and I got my card
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have only begun to seriously monitor/clean up my credit for the last 6 months.  I received the Juniper card over a year ago and it doesn't show any hard pulls on any of my CR's to date.  If they say these hard pulls are supposed to stay on your report for up to 2 years they didn't for me.  I'm going to go re-check just to make sure though.
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Did they pull from 3 CRA's for u ?for the first time.
Message 13 of 22
octavia
Regular Contributor

I was pre-qualified for the Juniper Platnum Mastercard last week.  (8.9% APR/no annual fee)
I applied and was approved.  They only pulled from TransUnion.

Message Edited by octavia on 01-03-2008 12:19 PM
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank u octavia

where r u from?
I am from NJ..

If thats the case i will go for this

Message 15 of 22
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

HI-ALL wrote:
Hi EddieX
Thank you

Are TC & FICO scores different?
So scores which v get from CRAs(EX,EQ,TU) are not FICO scores?

EQ will sell you your FICO, but it has to be from their site, not an EQ score on TrueCredit, for instance. TransUnion has a monitoring service on transunioncs-dot-dom (note the cs) with a FICO score --it's the same product as the FICO quarterly TU monitoring service.

But in general, all scores bought directly from EX or from TU, plus all scores from 3-in-1 report monitoring services, are FAKO's. The 3-in-1's like TrueCredit are good for keeping track of reports, but the other is just fluff.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi thehaulingscoreup

got it now ,but wht abt EX FICO score? where can v get it ?
only from myFICO?

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 01-03-2008 06:02 PM
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

The best way to remember is FICOs at myFICO Smiley Very Happy
Message 18 of 22
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
hi thehaulingscoreup
got it now ,but wht abt EX FICO score? where can v get it ?
only from myFICO?

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 01-03-2008 06:02 PM

Yep, 'fraid so. And really, the same is true for your TU score, unless you wanted to sign up for their version of the FICO quarterly monitoring.

Before you buy your FICO's, be sure to Google FICO coupons or FICO discount code. You can get 10% by calling myFICO customer service, and generally higher by Googling. We don't publish the codes here as a courtesy to our hosts, as the codes come from other vendors, but they're easy to find.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Googling? That sounds dirty...
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.