Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Question ????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Question ????

thank you haulingthescoreup

actually i registed for truecredit last month(last year).
can v get alerts in myFICO's quarterly monitoring TU as v get in SW.

Message 21 of 22
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Juniper Question ????

@Anonymous wrote:
thank you haulingthescoreup
actually i registed for truecredit last month(last year).
can v get alerts in myFICO's quarterly monitoring TU as v get in SW.

OK, I * think * that the difference is this: The quarterly monitoring product monitors your score changes and the elements that affect your score quarterly, while it monitors things that might affect your identity weekly. So you would get an alert about a new address (which would possibly affect your identity) within a week of it posting, but you would get an alert about a balance increase (which would affect your scores) once a quarter.

I've ready a lot of angry posts about what triggers an alert when. As many have pointed out, a new account could indicate fraudulent activity and might belong over in that weekly check. I can see how this service might be good for those who have done all their cleaning up and are now moving over to credit cruise control, but I don't think it will work for you the same as SW in terms of seeing what's happening with your scores.

Has anyone here had both products, and how did they feel the same, and how did they feel different? Compare and contrast, lol. Here's the link that explains the product --scroll down about halfway and look on the left for a breakdown of what gets checked when:

http://www.myfico.com/products/idf/description.aspx
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.