Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper love!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper love!!

Wow... ok this was very unexpected but my BF called juniper today to order my replacement card(laundry mishap) and low and behold i logged into our account and saw a CLI to 1800.00!!Smiley Very Happy He didn't even mention the CL to them just ordered the card and was pitched some service called V.I.P. He declined the offer as well as the offer to expidite the delivery of my card(was extra money). Much better than the paltry 850 we started out with last july hahaha. Anybody have this happen to them??

Also does anybody know anything about that V.I.P service they offer??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Juniper love!!

laila08 wrote:
Wow... ok this was very unexpected but my BF called juniper today to order my replacement card(laundry mishap) and low and behold i logged into our account and saw a CLI to 1800.00!!Smiley Very Happy He didn't even mention the CL to them just ordered the card and was pitched some service called V.I.P. He declined the offer as well as the offer to expidite the delivery of my card(was extra money). Much better than the paltry 850 we started out with last july hahaha. Anybody have this happen to them??

Also does anybody know anything about that V.I.P service they offer??

Yes, it cost 50.00 to enroll. CSR tried to get to enroll. It's ok, I passed and closed out my cc with them.

Congrats to your GF on the cli.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah they told him it was going to cost 49.99 to sign up and he said well it sounded good until you told me i had to pay for it hahaha..made me laugh. Said something about getting discounts on movie tickets and the like i dunno...was just wondering if anyone had any experiance using that service. Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

TO GET A JUNIPER CARD U MUST BE INVITED TO APPLY....
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the Plat maybe-

maxima1 wrote:

Message 5 of 7
orl2185
Established Contributor

maxima1 wrote:

Wow, this is all new to me. I know the plat mc is only by invitation, but not the other cards they offer.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BF has the platinum master card..he got the invite last year..crappy starter limit though....I want one of my own since i am only AU on his account..I am hoping I will get an invite sometime this year.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.