Contributor
rjkl

Juniper made my Day!!!

So I called the backdoor number for Juniper as I have two cards (a platinum with a $3,000 limit and a US airways card $2,000) and wanted to re-distribute my credit lines so I could have $4,000 on my US airways and $1,000) on my Platinum.  The very nice customer service rep asked me a few questions then said "We have two options here, we can re-distribute your credit lines or we can just look to increase your cl on your US Airways card.  I said "well, if you can increase my credit line on my US Airways card and leave my Platinum line alone, that would be great".  She said give me a couple of minutes to look at your credit report.  She came back on the phone and said how much are you looking to increase your line to?  I said "how much can I get?".  She said "I can raise your line to $5,000 and if you need more later on just call us back later".  I had to pinch myself.........
Established Contributor
beenthere

Re: Juniper made my Day!!!

What is that back door number? I'm really liking my Juniper card thus far?

1-14-08....... TU=683, EQ=667, EX=666
7-04-08....... TU=688, EQ=678, EX=682.......
.......4 of my 5 cards and a new car later.
2/13/09 and forever EX 693
Contributor
rjkl

Here is the number Juniper: 866-408-4064 (Credit Analyst).  Be prepared to answer some questions regarding your credit report.  Good Luck!!

Established Contributor
beenthere

Thank you. I've got a small balance. I'll all ut pay that off before calling them but right now and thru to the end of this credit crunch and to a time when my credit has aged a tad more, uniper will be my main CC acount.
1-14-08....... TU=683, EQ=667, EX=666
7-04-08....... TU=688, EQ=678, EX=682.......
.......4 of my 5 cards and a new car later.
2/13/09 and forever EX 693

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+