Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper made my Day!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper made my Day!!!

So I called the backdoor number for Juniper as I have two cards (a platinum with a $3,000 limit and a US airways card $2,000) and wanted to re-distribute my credit lines so I could have $4,000 on my US airways and $1,000) on my Platinum.  The very nice customer service rep asked me a few questions then said "We have two options here, we can re-distribute your credit lines or we can just look to increase your cl on your US Airways card.  I said "well, if you can increase my credit line on my US Airways card and leave my Platinum line alone, that would be great".  She said give me a couple of minutes to look at your credit report.  She came back on the phone and said how much are you looking to increase your line to?  I said "how much can I get?".  She said "I can raise your line to $5,000 and if you need more later on just call us back later".  I had to pinch myself.........
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper made my Day!!!

What is that back door number? I'm really liking my Juniper card thus far?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the number Juniper: 866-408-4064 (Credit Analyst).  Be prepared to answer some questions regarding your credit report.  Good Luck!!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I've got a small balance. I'll all ut pay that off before calling them but right now and thru to the end of this credit crunch and to a time when my credit has aged a tad more, uniper will be my main CC acount.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.