Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper

tag
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Juniper

I was just approved for the Juniper (Carnival cruise) card.....How many juniper cards can you have?? And I was just interested to find out what other cards they carry that might offer decent CL and which others you might think would be easiest to get with a TU score of 711 Thank you ahead of time (((Huggles)))
Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: Juniper

Don't take a Cash Advance on the card, They will CLD you for it!!  Juniper = LAME!!!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

juni shut me down hard after the junami app spree. funny thing is dw's approval stuck! not only has it stuck with 90+% uti, a bt to cap1 for almost all of the cl after i paid it down, and now the cl went from 500 to 1250 w/o a t\request or pull. all this w/27 collections and a addy for another state being reported to tu for her that weren't there at time of app.

so with juni who knows?
Message 3 of 7
Camilion
Regular Contributor

I never take cash advances on any of my cards....But am looking for a nice cl with them over all If i DID apply for a second card with them would it be considered another INQ??
Believe in your dreams..
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep
Message 5 of 7
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Do they EVER approve a second card?? AND do you know of any other cards that pull TU exclusively?
Believe in your dreams..
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

they approved me for 2, but the approvals didn't stick.

national city is a good tu puller. as well as wright pat fcu, boeing employee's fcu, hooters may still be a tu only pull. not really a lot of tu only pullers out there.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.