Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juny/Barclays Reporting as Open instead of Revolving

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juny/Barclays Reporting as Open instead of Revolving

My Vegas.com card had been reporting correctly up until December. When the information was sent to the CRA's, (they use TU and the others get the info from TU - as per a CSR at Juny) after my December statement cut, it suddenly said the card was a flex spending account and my FICO's have taken a huge hit. It appears on my credit reports that my terms are 1 month instead of NA for the revolving acct and also they are not reporting my $5000 credit limit thus making my overall utilization appear to be around 45% instead of the actual 33%.

Today I disputed the account with all three agencies. Hopefully, it will be updated properly and my FICO's will go back up to where they were or if not higher since I have been making great progress paying my cards down.

Anyone else ever have any expierence with this occurring on a Juny/Barclay card?

On a side note I was approved for the AMEX Delta Gold card today. Don't know the limit yet, but that too will help overall utilization.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juny/Barclays Reporting as Open instead of Revolving

I would contact Juniper-

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did call them before I did the online disputes with the agencies today. The CSR I spoke with told me that Juny send the information to TransUnion only. EX and EQ get the information from TU, so if TransUnion make a reporting error, the other two follow suit. She said that my account shows correctly on Juny's systems.

I figure this is probably an easy fix at the agencies. Once my next statement cuts, hopefully TU will get it right. If it happens again, then I will assume that the CSR gave me inacurate information and escalate my request to a supervisor.

I have worked hard on my credit for the last 9 months and want my FICO corrected so I don't receive any AA during account reviews from my current creditors.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call back - TU does NOT send this data to the other 2-
The person you talked to had no idea what they were talking about-

Watson1225 wrote:
I did call them before I did the online disputes with the agencies today. The CSR I spoke with told me that Juny send the information to TransUnion only. EX and EQ get the information from TU, so if TransUnion make a reporting error, the other two follow suit. She said that my account shows correctly on Juny's systems.

I figure this is probably an easy fix at the agencies. Once my next statement cuts, hopefully TU will get it right. If it happens again, then I will assume that the CSR gave me inacurate information and escalate my request to a supervisor.

I have worked hard on my credit for the last 9 months and want my FICO corrected so I don't receive any AA during account reviews from my current creditors.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh, I just looked at my card and think I answered my own question. I notice my Vegas Mastercard is a World card and not a platinum card. I think they originally were reporting incorrectly by showing the credit limit and recently corrected that. This card is similar to the Citi Premier Pass and I know the PP does not report limits.

If I had realized this was the World, I would have used this card in a very different manner and made sure it was PIF each month before statment cuts. Sent Juny CSR an email, so waiting to see what they say.

Oh well, live and learn I guess.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Watson1225 wrote:
Ugh, I just looked at my card and think I answered my own question. I notice my Vegas Mastercard is a World card and not a platinum card. I think they originally were reporting incorrectly by showing the credit limit and recently corrected that. This card is similar to the Citi Premier Pass and I know the PP does not report limits.

If I had realized this was the World, I would have used this card in a very different manner and made sure it was PIF each month before statment cuts. Sent Juny CSR an email, so waiting to see what they say.

Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Yeah, that sucks.  I have no experience with this but I have heard Junny is good with product changes.  Worth a shot anyway.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.