Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just App'ed PENFED for $25K : PenFed Countered $10K

tag
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Re: Just App'ed PENFED for $25K

I'll be darned, well I guess then there must have been something different about the two cases that got handled this way. Ultimately how it ends is what matters, so let's wait and hopefully you get it. *crossing fingers*

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 21 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, nothing else to do Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 76
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

I also have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully, you will be able to support me when I apply the same card in two years. Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guardian - hope you got my follow up message in the other thread.  Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

We're all here to support everyone and you will be fine, just remember what I said. We'll be here for you too.

Message 25 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey Guardian - hope you got my follow up message in the other thread.  Smiley Happy

I get, check, and read all messages Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 76
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Heck, txjohn, call 'em up, and ask if there is anything else you need to do on your end --did they manage to get into EQ OK, etc. Their CSR's are great --very knowledgeable.

I posted on the other thread that I think they asked for your financials to set your CL, as you asked for such a high figure.

Scores in the 800's? I just don't think that they're going to fuss about the Alliant app.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

txjohn, I just replied to your message you referred to. I just get behind sometimes, I read them when I get the email but not always have a chance to jump on and reply to them Smiley Happy

hauling is right, you should call them but I would wait a couple of days, when I asked about my account, I was already speaking to them about something else and I just brought it up and even though ther person was very nice about it and put me on hold and went to check, she did say "they are running behind, they will get to it, sorry for the delay" which kind of made me feel bad, like I had pressed something I should have just waited for.

BTW, off topic, hauling how are you? get my pm? Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 76
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Guardian wrote:

BTW, off topic, hauling how are you? get my pm? Smiley Happy

Yep, limping along. Found out yesterday that apparently my employer is getting ready to force me to move 200 miles away, so I've been a bit distracted. Smiley Tongue

Nice to get back to a sensible world where we just argue about util and CLI's and the proper timing of apps!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 29 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, I really am having a very different experience than everybody else.  No email notices on my Visa app...

And when you say the CSR's are very helpful and knowledgable, I am having the opposite the 2 times I called just to respond to their posted "COMMENTS"

They have been fairly cool, and a didn't really seem to be interested in my call....basically just tried to get it ended and very distant.

Well, it looks like it will be next week before I get an answer....it's Friday 7PM EST and still pending without comment.

Message Edited by txjohn on 03-27-2009 04:04 PM
Message 30 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.