Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just App'ed PENFED for $25K : PenFed Countered $10K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just App'ed PENFED for $25K : PenFed Countered $10K

Thx for your reply Guardian. Maybe all is not lost.
Message 71 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thx for your reply Guardian. Maybe all is not lost.

Yes, most certainly not all Smiley Happy You are welcome.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 72 of 76
smallfry
Senior Contributor

What's the status? I would call them they might need more info. Unlike some of the "prime" banks you won't lose if you actually surface now and again with a question.
Message 73 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
What's the status? I would call them they might need more info. Unlike some of the "prime" banks you won't lose if you actually surface now and again with a question.

That's true. I was approved right away but it took a week for them to ask me for income verification and then I waited about a week before asking and they told me that they were backed up and were working as fast as they can and sure enough about 3 days later the status changed to transferred and about a week or so later I got the card.

Message 74 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just says PENDING. No other messages or alerts that I can see. From what I read ...Isn't there a place for them to make comments to you about your app? Like if they need more info. I don't see anything like that.
Message 75 of 76
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It just says PENDING. No other messages or alerts that I can see. From what I read ...Isn't there a place for them to make comments to you about your app? Like if they need more info. I don't see anything like that.

My experience was they sent me an email to ask for stuff, txjohn's experience was they updated the status with comments asking for stuff on the website. So keep an eye on the mailbox (make sure not in the spam folder) and also keep an eye on your application online with any comments and go from there. You should be fine.

Message 76 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.