cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Applied for Addison Avenue Visa!!!! Got no instant approval!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just Applied for Addison Avenue Visa!!!! Got no instant approval!!!!

I just applied for Addison Avenue and I didn't receive any instant approval. I got the message " Need further processing".  I got 3 INQ on my EXP within six months and my utilization is 1% or less. According to report, I owed $1900 on credit cards. What are my chances to get approved? Was it denial?

Ron.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
twotimescharm

Re: Just Applied for Addison Avenue Visa!!!! Got no instant approval!!!!

I applied in July and got the same message. A couple of days later I called and I was approved. Sometimes they ask for pay stubs or utility bills but they didn't for me. Hope this helps.

TU 693
EQ 690
Message 2 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply. What number did you call to check the status?

Ron.

Message 3 of 17
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Ron, is not it your second time?

To find out status you can call CS and ask to be transfered to credit department.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

Yes, it is my second time. It will be my last time. I give another try. I paid off all my debt unlike last year. My utilization is much lower than last year.I might have a chance to get the card.

Thanks for your reply.

Ron.

Message 5 of 17
twotimescharm

I checked the number and it is 1-877-ADDISON. I applied with a bk in 2006 and was approved. I didn't ask for much, just $1,500.00 and they didn't ask for any documentation which surprised me. If you don't get the card, I would try to recon with a smaller credit line. Anyway it worked for me.

TU 693
EQ 690
Message 6 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  I only asked for $5000 for Cash Back Platinum Visa just like last year.  I have perfect history.  They have been sending back a pre-approval for auto loan from the mail. So I give a try to apply for the card.  I applied for the card and I got instantly approved for the card. Later, they denied my application after a few days.

Ron.

Message 7 of 17
twotimescharm

Wow! That's tough. I don't know what they will do this time but looking at your original post, I think probably had about $1,000-1,200 reporting on my cards and no inquiries on Experian. That is why I went with Addison because they pull Experian. I hope they will approve you this time.

TU 693
EQ 690
Message 8 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks again for your reply.  I don't know they are inquiry sensitive.  I currently owed more than you.  I hope they approve me. If not, there is nothing I can do.

Ron.

Message 9 of 17
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I remember your reports about snatching back and honestly was surprised, because my experience with AA is positive.

I hope u'll get what u want. I'd call credit department every 2-3 days.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.