Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Closed Angel Card!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just Closed Angel Card!!!!

I just called to close Angel Card from Comenity. I used it once at Bath and Body Works. I am not going to use it. They wanted me to keep the account opened by sending me  coupons.  I got that card thru shopping tricks.  I need to close those useless store cards. 

Ron.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
sr383
Regular Contributor

Re: Just Closed Angel Card!!!!

You closed it right before Valentine's Day? Smiley Surprised

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 2 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sr383 wrote:

I got other cards to use. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good for you, I know it wont even phase your CR.

Message 4 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

Ron.

Ron, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a VS VIsa Infinite Card (If one exists Smiley Very Happy )

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 6 of 10
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

I just called to close Angel Card from Comenity. I used it once at Bath and Body Works. I am not going to use it. They wanted me to keep the account opened by sending me  coupons.  I got that card thru shopping tricks.  I need to close those useless store cards. 

Ron.

Hold on.   You're starting to prune your CCs, Ron?   Wow.

The VS Angel Card is probably the card that has the least use to me (I use it for BBW purchases once a month or every other month).   It's one of my smallest CLs, but I never really have a huge BBW spend.  I wish they had a separate BBW cards that would accumulate rewards. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 7 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

@efranklin23 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

Ron.

Ron, I wouldn't be surprise if you had a VS VIsa Infinite Card (If one exists Smiley Very Happy )

That would be nice. Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 8 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Hold on.   You're starting to prune your CCs, Ron?   Wow.

The VS Angel Card is probably the card that has the least use to me (I use it for BBW purchases once a month or every other month).   It's one of my smallest CLs, but I never really have a huge BBW spend.  I wish they had a separate BBW cards that would accumulate rewards. 

The Angel Card was just like the Buckle card. I didn't want them to close it  for me. They closed 6 cards due to inactivity last year.  I want to close LOFT card in coming months. I used my HSN card today.  I finally found some use for that card. 

Ron.

Message 9 of 10
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I'm doing the same with some of my store card that do nothing. I'm keeping three to four store cards the rest bye.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.