Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Curious....

tag
wachme
Contributor

Re: Just Curious....

First thing's first, I want to grow my US Bank Cash Rewards to 5k so I can PC to the Cash+. Then as follows:

1. Amex SPG (missed out on the 35k spend bonus, will hold out for a similar offer)

2. Freedom (once BK falls off)

3. CSP (once BK falls off)

4. BofA BBR (free money)

Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

A week ago my ultimate goal was the Chase Sapphire sine I have the Freedom. I got the nerve to apply and my wish came true Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP since I have the other 2 to complete the trifecta. 

Once I apply for it in the next 6 months - 1 year....I'm resting every single card I have in the sock draw and go in the garden for the next 3-5 years.

Message 23 of 30
jbsea
Established Contributor

In 23 more months I will get AARP and Jet Blue.  Otherwise I love my line up of cards.

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT was on my wish list.  I decided to go for it last Friday and got a 7-10 message.  I tried checking the status line which was down. I called the following morning and after 5 minutes of questions; I was approved for $1k @23.24 APR, YAY.  I've decided to close it upon arrival.  As a result of this dismal approval, I applied and was approved for the Penfed Platinum cash rewards gas card with a $10k@13.24 SL, which was also on my wish list and I thought was not obtainable.  Go figure.

Message 25 of 30
lonewolf210
Established Member

I already have the CSP, Amex Plat and I just got the Barclay's Gold Card (military waived feed) and I think I want to add the Ritz Carlton card. I'd really like to get the Palladium card but my dad was one of the original employees for a finicial advisement company and when they got bought, every employee there got free money management for family members for life so I wont be transfering money to Chase... 

Message 26 of 30
Open123
Super Contributor

A 2 UR/MR points for general spend with no limitation.

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wish list...

Venture

Amex BCE

Hopefully I'll have them before year end...

Message 28 of 30
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
A week ago my ultimate goal was the Chase Sapphire sine I have the Freedom. I got the nerve to apply and my wish came true Smiley Happy

Congrats on the approval!  Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 30
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

After seeing that Ritz Carlton Chase card, it is on my wish list....plotting Smiley Happy
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.