cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Joined !

Just Joined !

Hi everyone I just joined this forum about 2 weeks or so ago and I have just been parsing through the different threads and found so much useful information! Im a 24 year old law student (almost at least, currently still an undergrad applying to law schools) who has a very minimal knowledge basis about credit, credit cards etc. Last year at this time my credit score was about 525 with only 1 capital one credit card to my name. As of today my credit score has risen to 668 and I now have 5 credit cards icluding the AMEX Premier Rewards Gold card that I was just approved for last week! Just wanted to say hello and a big thank you to all of the knowledgeable people on this forum you guys are awesome !!!!!

20 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Just Joined !

Congratz!

My Wallet - Cap1 Visa Signature $13k, Chase Saphire Prefered $13.5k, Well's Fargo Rewards $10k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC $6.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver V $4k, Chase Freedom $9k, Discover IT $7.5k, Amex BCE $34k, Amazon/Chase $2.5k,PenFed V $10.5k, Amex Green

EQ 733 (Fico), EX 711 (Fico), TU 710 (Fico)
Established Member

Congrats on your approvals. This forum has invaluable information that I have also taken the opportunity to learn. Smiley Happy

NFCU Flagship Signature - AMEX True Earnings - Citi Executive WEMC - Chase Hyatt - Chase Sapphire Preferred - Capital One Quicksilver - Capital One Platinum
Frequent Contributor

Welcome!! Smiley Happy

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.

Welcome to the board and congrats to your success Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

AMEX (BCP - $25K, Platinum - NPSL, SCP Bus - $17.5K, SPG - $20K)|BOA (BBR - $15K, CR - $15K)|Barclays (Arrival+ - $17.5K, Ring - $15K)|Blispay - $10K|CAP1 (QS - $30K, Venture - $30K)|Chase (AARP - $15K, freedom - $5.5K, CSP - $25K, MRP Bus - $15K, Slate - $13.5K)|Citibank (DC - $28.2K, HD - $25K)|Discover it - $32.5K|Fidelity IR - $16K|Huntington Voice - $17K|LMCU - $10K|NFCU (cashRewards - $30K, GoRewards - $30K, CLOC - $15K)|PFCU (CR - $30K, Defender - $20K, LOC - $10K)|Synchrony Lowe's - $25K|US Bank Cash + ($12.5K, $21K)|USAA (Cash Rewards - $16K, Rewards - $23.4K, WPAOG - $10.5K)
Regular Contributor

Welcome and way to go!

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CS 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15 | Andrews 0.5k S 4/'14 | SDFCU 0.25k S 4/'14
Scores: 750-800 range | Inquiries: 1-3 Utilization: 0-10% AAoA: 2-3yrs
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Ron.

Valued Member

Welcome  and  Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge