Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just PC'd my Discover More to It...

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Just PC'd my Discover More to It...

Hey MFers (myFicoers?), I just got off the phone with Discover and made a change I should have made ages ago (even the Rep was shocked, lol).

While I had them on the horn, I asked about lowering my APR, and the nice gentleman said he could give me 0% for a year between now and next July 31st. Yes Please 😁.

Conversion was quick and painless, asked if there was anything else he could... Thought of asking for CLI, but it's only been 6 days since the love button gave me $3400, so I said no (I'll try online in a few days and call in later if it doesn't work). 

That is all, have a happy Sunday people.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just PC'd my Discover More to It...

MFers? lol Funny stuff Smiley Very Happy You made the switch at the right time! Might want to take a look at the link below.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-Doubles-Cash-Bonus-for-12-Month/td-p/4041642
Message 2 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
MFers? lol Funny stuff Smiley Very Happy You made the switch at the right time! Might want to take a look at the link below.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-Doubles-Cash-Bonus-for-12-Month/td-p/4041642

Lol, just havin' some fun, but I won't use it anymore, lest people take it the wrong way, haha. I saw that post and actually it's what led me to call. My Discover card has been on autopilot, just paying the same phone and cable bills every month, but I think I'll put it into the rotation from here on out.

Message 3 of 9
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Good work - congrats!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey.

Watch it. Don't wanna get this thread shut down like garden thread too. LOL.
Message 5 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey.

Watch it. Don't wanna get this thread shut down like garden thread too. LOL.

Sorry been away for a while, what happened there?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilarity. It was too much.

In any case. Discover has been pretty cool lately.
Message 7 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Yes they have been pretty cool lately, hope it's permanent. As someone pointed out, it does seem that they're coming after AmEx.

Message 8 of 9
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

You've made the right decision. Smiley Happy My Discover it card also started out as a Discover More card.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.