Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Received CLI from Orchard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just Received CLI from Orchard

$100 HSBC sucks I've had the card for a year an half started at $300 my new limit is $800. I was told there will be no fee for the CLI.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Received CLI from Orchard

I was thinking about closing my Orchard card today. How did you go from $300 to $800? Was there hard inquiries involved?
Message Edited by Justn on 06-29-2009 04:37 PM
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was thinking about closing my Orchard card today. How did you go from $300 to $800? Was there hard inquiries involved?
Message Edited by Justn on 06-29-2009 04:37 PM

I was granted 3 CLI by request which was $100 every time i requested. I received an auto CLI of $200 Jan of this year which makes my total CL as of now $800. Every time i requested it has been a soft pull no hards.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have to threaten to close the account to get the CLI's? and which number did you call?

Message Edited by Justn on 06-29-2009 04:53 PM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you have to threaten to close the account to get the CLI's? and which number did you call?

No i tried that one time an almost got my account closed so i wouldn't go that route unless u don't care about loosing the account. I have been denied for CLI more then i have approved for them lol i just lucked up a few times. This is the number i just called an i was granted a CLI like an hour ago. 800-395-6090

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 06-29-2009 10:43 PM
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.Smiley Happy I'll try that number tomorrow and see what happens.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime good luck.

Message 7 of 8
jsgree02
Established Member

Was the CLI pull hard or soft?  Also, which CRA did Orchard pull for the CLI?  Just curious because I'll be getting a $300 Orchard Card in the mail this week.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.