Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a reminder

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Just a reminder

A few days ago I edited part of a post in this thread: The Zync glitter is real! because in my opinion and the opinion of several other mods the comment was not only off topic and unproductive but completely unnecessary.

We all have opinions about various subjects and lively debate is welcomed and encouraged but even if you strongly disagree with someone remember that your opinion doesn't make them wrong and vise versa. They have as much right to express themselves as you do.

Disagree all you want but I remind everyone to be friendly, supportive, and respectful.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just a reminder

+100

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+101 Thanks for the back up. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

+1

"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 4 of 7
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

MarineVietVet wrote:  "...your opinion doesn't make them wrong and vise versa". 

Can I still get away with my opinion making me wrong?   (I've got an extensive track record in this!)  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:
Can I still get away with my opinion making me wrong?   (I've got an extensive track record in this!)  Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 6 of 7
patriciaB
New Visitor

A better one indeed. +100

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.