Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a simple Thank you.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a simple Thank you.

Long time reader and first time poster. I just wanted to extend my deepest of thank yous to the entire MyFico community. I found this forum back in January, and while my credit isn't where I'd like it to be (baddies), I was able to acquire cards from Capital One, Discover, Amex, and most recently, Chase, all with the knowledge I see on this site. 

Thanks everyone for doing what you do! 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just a simple Thank you.

@Anonymous wrote:

Long time reader and first time poster. I just wanted to extend my deepest of thank yous to the entire MyFico community. I found this forum back in January, and while my credit isn't where I'd like it to be (baddies), I was able to acquire cards from Capital One, Discover, Amex, and most recently, Chase, all with the knowledge I see on this site. 

Welcome to the forums and am glad that the site has been a help to you.  Don't be afraid to participate by posting.  Everyone has knowledge that is helpful to others.

Message 2 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

When first starting out I had no clue about backdoor numbers, the ability to recon an application, how to recon, how to not be afraid to pick the phone, etc. 

its nice to have everyones collective experiences with lenders and products. everyone has a wealth of information to conribute. welcome! 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! The people around here have been very good to me too and helping me get to where we are now.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

my only advice to you is to seek advice from more than one person and to make sure it makes sense to you. some people aren't here for your well-being so if you are on the fence then just read what everyone tells you and go with your gut
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely agree. I have acquired most of what I need and can certainly wait 18-24 months to allow my new accounts to grow while my baddies age and scores hopefully increase. I hope to participate more and help anyone I'm able to!

Message 6 of 14
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

So glad you found this forum helpful! Stay blessed!

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel the same way about the entire community. So happy you decided to post.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, coyg! You are on the solid road to success Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

I feel the same way OP. When I first learned of this site my higherst credit score was a 585. This site has truly helped me on my credit journey, and I am glad it is doing the same for you! 

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.