Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a thought..

tag
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Just a thought..

Has this site ever considered creating a new section titled 'Credit Card Rewards' ? I see a lot of posts asking about UR, MR and TY rewards and their values and transfers and figured maybe a separate seciont would be nice.I also got an email about TY points that would fit into that discussion. For now it seems to get lost in the 'Credit Cards" section. 

Just a thought. Probably not the first to have it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Just a thought..

@DrZoidberg wrote:

For now it seems to get lost in the 'Credit Cards" section.  

The thread list isn't the only resource avaialble for finding relevant discussions.  If any site's search feature isn't getting you the desired results then try a site restricted Google search.  Just add site:ficoforums.myfico.com to your keywords to search this site.  You can then also make use of Google's tools such as date filters, etc.

I don't see the need for this but I'm not opposed to it either.  I have no problems finding the info I need.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it'd be a bad idea...but where would it go?  The current section structure doesn't have a good place to put something like rewards.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrZoidberg wrote:

Has this site ever considered creating a new section titled 'Credit Card Rewards' ? I see a lot of posts asking about UR, MR and TY rewards and their values and transfers and figured maybe a separate seciont would be nice.I also got an email about TY points that would fit into that discussion. For now it seems to get lost in the 'Credit Cards" section. 

Just a thought. Probably not the first to have it. 

+1

Message 4 of 5
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@DrZoidberg wrote:

For now it seems to get lost in the 'Credit Cards" section.  

The thread list isn't the only resource avaialble for finding relevant discussions.  If any site's search feature isn't getting you the desired results then try a site restricted Google search.  Just add site:ficoforums.myfico.com to your keywords to search this site.  You can then also make use of Google's tools such as date filters, etc.

I don't see the need for this but I'm not opposed to it either.  I have no problems finding the info I need.

Obivously searching isn't hard. It would just make it easier. And you have to think the majority of this site probably can't use the search very well. A lot seem to have a hard time posting in the right section. A separated section would allow new and relevant information to be at the top instead of buried in the other Credit Card section.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.