cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just apped for AMEX BCE and app is still pending.....

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Just apped for AMEX BCE and app is still pending.....

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 31 of 45
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

Told you there was nothing to worry about.

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 32 of 45
electra
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!  Smiley Happy  Guess I should be happy to have my foot in the door. 

Message 33 of 45
electra
Established Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Told you there was nothing to worry about.

Yeah, yeah...you were right.  Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 45
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Congrats the 1k cl will be 3k soon and 9k after no worry.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 35 of 45
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 36 of 45
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@ jbrick: I am sorry to hear that you were not approved bro. Good luck with the recon; I have heard that it is not very easy to succeed in that venture.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 37 of 45
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

OP, sorry if you've answered this previously, but do you have a charge card with Amex?  Having some history with them goes a long way, even 4 or 5 months or so.  The PRG was my key to getting the BCP, SPG and Surpass.  I had the PRG for about 4 months before I finally got approved for the BCP (I had gotten a couple denials even though I applied after getting the PRG).  Even if you don't want a charge card, the first year fee is free for the PRG, so use it for a year and cancel it.  Very nice sign-up bonus too.  Best of luck.

Message 38 of 45
jbrickbm
New Contributor

I called Amex earlier today, new account line.  The lady put my app in for reconsider, and she told me to call back in  a few days.  I looked up my app on the website and it is back in process.....i have my fingers crossed.  When I asked if they would pull another report she said it is a 50/50 chance...

EQ MyFico : 738- 05/28/13TU Walmart: 680- 06/13TU CreditKarma 713- 06/13EX CreditSesame 706- 06/13
Discover IT$3,000, CapitalOne-Rewards$1400, CapitalOne-Rewards2$1000 , BestBuy$600, Orchard Bank$300, Walmart$150

Message 39 of 45
electra
Established Contributor

Good luck!!  Crossing my fingers it's approved!!  Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.