New Contributor
lazylane

Re: Just applied Amex said the system is down?

I'm going to TRY to be patient and keep checking the website for the status of my app. I'll give it until Friday before I contact them..
Established Member
SteveCi

Has anyone had their BCE accepted since 4/15?

FICO (04/14): 752 1) Too many inquiries 2)Student loan

Valued Member
nfs_mw

One of my friend was approved for BCE on Mon

Mega Contributor
LS2982

09Lexie wrote:
It's all those Zync conversions ! 😕

:smileyvery-happy:

OP i would call in now, good luck!!!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
New Contributor
lazylane

I decided to call in to check on my application because the website and automated phone number still could not locate my info. The person that I spoke with said that there was no record of an application so the 30 minutes I spent over the phone having the PRG benefits explained to me and giving out my personal info to apply for the card was all for nothing.. Oh and the 4 days that I spent stalking the app status website (but I digress.. :smileysad:)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+