Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just applied for an Amex Blue

tag
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

Just applied for an Amex Blue

I just applied for an amex blue online. This was what I got: Your application will be processed as soon as possible, and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days. If you wish to see the details of your application, click here Thank you for applying! Is this good or bad? Any thought? Personal experieince TU - 697 EQ-703 EX -696 No Baddies oldest account opnned in August 2007
As of Apr 2019: EX - 734; EQ - ??? TU - 748
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just applied for an Amex Blue

sammyfire2001 wrote:
I just applied for an amex blue online. This was what I got: Your application will be processed as soon as possible, and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days. If you wish to see the details of your application, click here Thank you for applying! Is this good or bad? Any thought? Personal experieince TU - 697 EQ-703 EX -696 No Baddies oldest account opnned in August 2007

Could go either way.  I have seen approvals for Blue with EX scores lower than yours.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Every time I got that I was approved. Normally they declined right away when they wanted to decline me.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 15
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Good luck! Make sure to let us know how it goes.
Message 5 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

My EX was about 690 when I got blue
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 15
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

So it's the next moring and I'm still waiting to see if I've been approved.  I called last night and the woman told me that my app had been sent to the credit report review dept and the website still says my app is being processes.  Is that good?  Should I call back this morning for an update?
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just keep checking online-

IMO- The credit dept checking is a good sign.

sammyfire2001 wrote:
So it's the next moring and I'm still waiting to see if I've been approved.  I called last night and the woman told me that my app had been sent to the credit report review dept and the website still says my app is being processes.  Is that good?  Should I call back this morning for an update?

Message 8 of 15
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

I AM VICTORIOUS!!! I WAS JUST APPROVED FOR MY AMEX BLUE! 2500 credit limit. I'm so happy. Thanks guys! This card is dedicated to all of you!!
Message 9 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Just buy us all Ficotinis Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.