Regular Contributor

Just applied for an Amex Blue

I just applied for an amex blue online. This was what I got: Your application will be processed as soon as possible, and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days. If you wish to see the details of your application, click here Thank you for applying! Is this good or bad? Any thought? Personal experieince TU - 697 EQ-703 EX -696 No Baddies oldest account opnned in August 2007
As of Jan 2009: EX - 659 EQ - 666 TU - 681

As of 2/13/09: EX - 648 (My last EX Fico)
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just applied for an Amex Blue

sammyfire2001 wrote:
I just applied for an amex blue online. This was what I got: Your application will be processed as soon as possible, and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days. If you wish to see the details of your application, click here Thank you for applying! Is this good or bad? Any thought? Personal experieince TU - 697 EQ-703 EX -696 No Baddies oldest account opnned in August 2007

Could go either way.  I have seen approvals for Blue with EX scores lower than yours.

Good luck!

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Senior Contributor

Every time I got that I was approved. Normally they declined right away when they wanted to decline me.
Here we go again...
Moderator Emeritus

Frequent Contributor

Good luck! Make sure to let us know how it goes.
Super Contributor

My EX was about 690 when I got blue
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Regular Contributor

So it's the next moring and I'm still waiting to see if I've been approved.  I called last night and the woman told me that my app had been sent to the credit report review dept and the website still says my app is being processes.  Is that good?  Should I call back this morning for an update?

Moderator Emeritus

Just keep checking online-

IMO- The credit dept checking is a good sign.

sammyfire2001 wrote:
So it's the next moring and I'm still waiting to see if I've been approved.  I called last night and the woman told me that my app had been sent to the credit report review dept and the website still says my app is being processes.  Is that good?  Should I call back this morning for an update?

Regular Contributor

I AM VICTORIOUS!!! I WAS JUST APPROVED FOR MY AMEX BLUE! 2500 credit limit. I'm so happy. Thanks guys! This card is dedicated to all of you!!

Super Contributor

Just buy us all Ficotinis :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.