Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just applied for the Juniper iTunes card and -

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied for the Juniper iTunes card and -

I got it!  $250 CL and 20.74% but I'll take it anyway. I've always wanted a black card.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Just applied for the Juniper iTunes card and -

Congrats
Message 2 of 7
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 7
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what kind of score you need to get approved for the itunes card?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LindaLu wrote:
Does anyone know what kind of score you need to get approved for the itunes card?

They Pulled TU on me. I had about a 670 score. 10 Inquiries, 1 Resent. No baddies. 1 Year credit history. Hope that helps.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

I have like 3 inquiries on my transunion.  So were your inquiries in the last 12 months or is that the 2 year span that shows on the credit report?  I know your score isn't affected with anything over 1 year but they all remain on your report for 2 years.  My score is in the very low 600s.  I have a recent disputed collection from like 7 months ago for $239.  but Ihave a bk7 from may 2007.. Maybe I should wait a little bit.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

9 of the inqueries were over 1 year old.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.