Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

Re: Just became a member of Penfed

Real sorry to see you got denied, OP.  I was honestly hoping I'd be wrong on this one.  I hope the recon works for you.  I know some have gotten through with BKs as smallfry mentioned, but I still say they're the exception rather than the rule...PenFed's occasional "bk tolerance" does not mean they're "bk friendly", unfortunately.  :smileysad: 

At the very least, when the rest of your CR cleans up nicely, you'll be able to get in with them down the road.  Regardless, don't take it personal if you don't succeed with a recon.  Jmbfl is definitely giving you some great advice on recon...he's the man.  Good luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}