Just could not stop.

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Just could not stop.

@pattycake wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

I think that I am done for very long time.

Just wondering.......hmmmm!

Which occurs 1st --Your kid achieving a black belt, or you reaching the million dollar club in CLs.

Congrats

Awesome, wmarat.  Let's call it the "wmarat center" for appaholics! Smiley Wink

You're Russian?  

To be precise I am not, but Russian is my mother tongue. Why?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 11 of 22
pattycake
Established Contributor

Because you write like a natural born American.  And you have better credit than most of us!!!!

I love this great melting pot of ours.  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 12 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Sure.

Andrews FCU EXP, Ameriprise (Barclay) TU, First Financial FCU EXP.                                                                  

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

I think that I am done for very long time.

Nice CL's indeed.  Can you let everyone know which CRA's were pulled for the various accounts?

Smiley Happy

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 13 of 22
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Just don't mention your Macy's CL.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Smiley Surprised

@pattycake wrote:

Because you write like a natural born American.  And you have better credit than most of us!!!!

I love this great melting pot of ours.  

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 15 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Which one? Just got 1K CLI on store card.

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Just don't mention your Macy's CL.

Smiley Very Happy

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 16 of 22
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

ROTFLMAO!

Don't you have something like $14K on the Visa?

Message 17 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Only $13K. Next increase in 12/09.

But I also have 2 store cards.

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

ROTFLMAO!

Don't you have something like $14K on the Visa?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 18 of 22
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Don't let CreditAddict get ahead of you!  Smiley Wink

Once upon a time I had two store cards as well. (15-20 years ago.) Down to one Visa now. That is enough.

Message 19 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

No, I am done. I think.

I've noticed that I have no hotel cards and there are a lot of PNC branches here, so maybe...

No I am done, the only exption is if I find some way to get in NavyFCU.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.