Reply
Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.


pattycake wrote:

illtakecreditforthat wrote:

wmarat wrote:

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

 

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

 

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

 

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

 

I think that I am done for very long time.


Just wondering.......hmmmm!

 

Which occurs 1st --Your kid achieving a black belt, or you reaching the million dollar club in CLs.

 

Congrats


 

Awesome, wmarat.  Let's call it the "wmarat center" for appaholics! :smileywink:

 

You're Russian?  


 

To be precise I am not, but Russian is my mother tongue. Why?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Established Contributor
pattycake
Posts: 760
Registered: ‎04-30-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

Because you write like a natural born American.  And you have better credit than most of us!!!!

 

I love this great melting pot of ours.  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

 

Sure.

 

 

Andrews FCU EXP, Ameriprise (Barclay) TU, First Financial FCU EXP.                                                                  


txjohn wrote:

wmarat wrote:

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

 

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

 

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

 

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

 

I think that I am done for very long time.


Nice CL's indeed.  Can you let everyone know which CRA's were pulled for the various accounts?

 

:smileyhappy:

 


 

 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Just could not stop.

Just don't mention your Macy's CL.

 

:smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

:smileysurprised:


pattycake wrote:

Because you write like a natural born American.  And you have better credit than most of us!!!!

 

I love this great melting pot of ours.  


 

 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

Which one? Just got 1K CLI on store card.

 


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Just don't mention your Macy's CL.

 

:smileyvery-happy:


 

 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Just could not stop.

ROTFLMAO!

 

Don't you have something like $14K on the Visa?

Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

Only $13K. Next increase in 12/09.

 

But I also have 2 store cards.

 


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

ROTFLMAO!

 

Don't you have something like $14K on the Visa?


 

 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Just could not stop.

Don't let CreditAddict get ahead of you!  :smileywink:

 

Once upon a time I had two store cards as well. (15-20 years ago.) Down to one Visa now. That is enough.

Valued Contributor
wmarat
Posts: 1,754
Registered: ‎11-03-2007
0

Re: Just could not stop.

No, I am done. I think.

 

I've noticed that I have no hotel cards and there are a lot of PNC branches here, so maybe...

 

No I am done, the only exption is if I find some way to get in NavyFCU.

IN VINO VERITAS.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}