Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just don't call anyone - PERIOD

tag
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Just don't call anyone - PERIOD

So I realized my grace period for 1.9% was over in May on my Wells Fargo cc. I called them yesterday to find out my regular rate for purchases. They told me 11.35%. I asked them did I have any balance transfer offers, they said no. Yesterday my limit was $9000, today it's $1000. LOL I just opened the card 7 months ago, and only used it a couple times. I don't have a balance and I have much better cards to use for everyday purchases. That was just funny.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just don't call anyone - PERIOD

@itsjustmeibe wrote:
So I realized my grace period for 1.9% was over in May on my Wells Fargo cc. I called them yesterday to find out my regular rate for purchases. They told me 11.35%. I asked them did I have any balance transfer offers, they said no. Yesterday my limit was $9000, today it's $1000. LOL I just opened the card 7 months ago, and only used it a couple times. I don't have a balance and I have much better cards to use for everyday purchases. That was just funny.

Nice post: Smiley Wink People will soon wake up and realize that these BIG Banks don't care about bonding and forging a strong relationship with their customers. They only care about their money and that's it. I have accounts with Bank of America.....yes they wronged me, they gave me a haircut on my credit line awhile back as well and i canceled the card immediately about a month later they call and reinstated it back plus a 5k bonus increase.

I know every bank doesn't treat their customers like $h#t but it would be nice to have my bank treat me very well like the credit unions I belong to. I have never been treated like a PEON at a Credit Union, always have been treated with respect like they really value my business, because they do.

Banks and Credit Unions are like night and day...different breeds. I Love CU's, I Like Bank's. Maybe (itsjustmeibe) they will reinstate your line at some point if you were a good or great customer, which you probably were and didn't deserve what they did.

Sorry for the ramble everyone......my couple of cents for the day.Smiley Very Happy

King

Message Edited by 74king on 06-11-2009 11:03 AM
Message 2 of 4
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Oh yeah, I forgot to add I just paid my mortgage off which I had with them (refinanced) - but I still have a HELOC with them with a credit line of $24k in tact.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess the question for a balance transfer offer was the trigger. As you already have that HELOC, they seemed to have feared that you dump a whole load of debt upon them.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.