Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

tag
high_lander
Established Member

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

I called for a CLI today for my Cap 1 "platinum" card and got denied for a CLI. My current EQ is 692 and TU is 712, but I heard that C1 is notorius for CLIs over the phone. So taking the forum's advice, I emailed the Exec Office.

Here's to hoping!

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: TU 712 EQ 704 (both from myFICO)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

Hope for the best, keep us posted!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

Well I got a voicemail from the rep, but it sounds like she in a "meeting" when i called back. Hopefully she calls me back again soon.

Message 3 of 59
Justrebuilding
Regular Contributor

Good luck! I went through the exec office and got a CLI this month, never had any success over the phone.

Chase Sapphire Reserve 10k Cap 1 QS 15K, Cap 1 QS 5K, Cap 1 QS 4K, Cap 1 QS 4K, GE Care Cr 7K NFCU Cash Rewards 10K Walmart 1.3K NavCheck 5K Freedom 6K Freedom 2.5K Hyatt 4K Sallie Mae 5K Barclay Rewards 3K Macy's 1K
US Airways 1.5K, Discover 8K,
Message 4 of 59
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

+1...completely different company once the Exec Office contacted.

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 5 of 59
jake619
Frequent Contributor

My experience with the EO was like no other call to Cap1.  It's like you're more than just a number to them.  At least that's the way I felt.

Message 6 of 59
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1..Good luck

Message 7 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

Well she never called me back, but I will try her tomorrow. I have never had good luck with credit, and quite frankly 2.5 years ago I could barely qualify to borrow a clue. I still have a judement to drop off in 2015 (first reported in 08) that I paid in 2010, so that may be hindering me. My scores were in the 590s and we had to finince our house on my wife's credit. I was shocked to see EQ @ 694 and TU @ 712 after a pull through myFICO.

Message 8 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Can someone PM me the email?

Why's it such a secret that it can't be typed in the thread?

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 9 of 59
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Its clearly not a secret. The info is found on many threads here not to meant its also listed if you google Cap1 CEO.

Message 10 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.