Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

Good luck

I just asked if I could be upgraded to a wmc/visa siggy, no luck, but they offered to let me PC my account for a second time to a ventureone. Didn't use the exec office though.
Message 11 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Well, Credit314.

I did a quick google search before I asked on this thread. I googled something along the lines of "Capital One executive office email" and got a bunch of threads from myfico at the top of the search results and all of them were asking for PM's for the email and getting them too...no actual emails listed.....so no luck there. The rest of the results on the first page didn't give any clear cut answers.

Emailing the CEO isn't obviously the same thing....or is it? 

I did google that and got:Edit

Is that it?? It's hard to know what's reliable out there. I thought maybe it would be prudent to make sure before sending an email down a blackhole and wasting time waiting for a response that wouldn't be coming. you know? 

Edited to remove email address, even though you tried to skirt the rules.  Smiley Wink

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 12 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

Yes that is the one I used. I m sure it gets kicked down. I wonder if he is like "**bleep** with these litte people calling me?"

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: TU 712 EQ 704 (both from myFICO)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 59
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

ztnjpv I see you figured it out. Yes that is the correct address.That same email adress is listed within many threads on here. Unfortunately it isnt listed on the 1st,2nd, and not even the 3rd page. It requires much reading into the threads. Hey you figured it out so thats all that matter.

Message 14 of 59
Anarchy
New Contributor

I emailed them also earlier this afternoon, still waiting to hear back from them.

I've been stuck on $750 CL for a year and 1/2 now. Absurd.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Message 15 of 59
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Good luck

Message 16 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

I am slso stuck on a 750 CL. When I emailed I told them I was going to close the 300 one I have had for years they won't bump. And I would also close the 750 rewards one since I wasn't getting anything out of it.

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: TU 712 EQ 704 (both from myFICO)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 59
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Don't think you're allowed to post personal email addresses on the forum, quick FYI.
Message 18 of 59
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's the correct email.

1. Mods don't like person info on here

2. If you just opened the acct with a 600 FICO, don't expect much...

Many of us went YEARS without a cli. I can't fault anyone for wanting higher limits though haha... I'm a creditwh**e myself ;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 19 of 59
jsucool76
Super Contributor

+1 to youngandcreditworthy

The people who have been using the EO are those who opened their accounts a long time ago and have substantially improved their credit.
Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.