Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

tag
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Re: Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

high_lander said:

"I think they are getting tired of us emailing the EO as well, as she also explained that they are reviewing their policies. LOL. "Leave us alone!!""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's understandable. But if Cap1 is going to review their policies, they should look at what causes people to resort to calling the executive office in the first place:

An unresponsive, cold, stubborn, rigid and, often times, illogical corporate culture at the front line that pushes people with legimate cases to contact the highest levels. Cap1, in spite of my recent success with the Exec Office, remains a rude, rough and frustrating company to deal with at the normal channels of communication with the consumer. 

-Tripe HP

-No access to underwriting

-No access to recon line with people who can help you

-No access to anyone with authority to do anything to help anyone with more specialized and legitmate concerns.

That's all on them. They choose to be this way. I deal with Chase and Amex all the time and they are nothing like Cap1 and haven't been from day one when I was approved. They are more accessible and human in my opinion. You can talk to people who can actually help you get resolutions to many of these kinds of problems that get stonewalled at Cap1. So, when a company is more accomodating, accessible or flexible at the lower levels, the EO doesn't get pestered so much. THAT'S the lesson Cap1 should draw from this. They could look at my case and wonder what they could change to get someone with my problem to a positive solution without calling the EO. But they make it so that everything is impersonal and indirect with a 7-10 day lag with generic letters. And then, you still can't call anyone at that point. It's just back to Peggy. Ugh.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 31 of 59
Anarchy
New Contributor

@Anarchy wrote:

I got a call today as well from their office. She asked me some general questions and took down some info.

She told me I should be notified within 5-7 days, I'm just gonna log on everyday and check my CL to see if it went up.

$750 CL for 12 months just ain't cutting it. Smiley Indifferent

Well here is my update, I checked this morning and went from $750 to $3000!

I am very pleased, good luck to the rest of you!

Message 32 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Anarchy,

Wow. Must have been a busy Monday night!

That's two already this morning. Congrats to you and me!! Smiley Very Happy

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 33 of 59
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

can you please pm the email address/phone number for the executive office? 

Thanks

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 34 of 59
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha I am so glad I've been able to get a cli myself as well as provide the EO email to so many ppl! Haha I say...blow their phones/email up... This is a free market economy... Businesses must cater to the consumer... That's how it works. Of course, being obnoxious won't really get you anywhere! :-) nice to see so many success stories!!!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 35 of 59
JK21
Established Member

Can someone please PM me the Number and Email, thanks

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 36 of 59
racer-x
Valued Contributor

I emailed exec last night too.
I have a 3yr old card with a cl of $500.

I recently obtained some 10k cl cards. Low inquiries. 4% util on about $40k of credit.

I requested a $10k cl......stay tuned.
Message 37 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

JK21,

just email richard fairbank...the ceo. The right people get the email and take it from there.

google: email capital ceo richard fairbank

Message 38 of 59
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's suuuuuch an easy email to obtain lol I admit it is diff to search for it bc the Myfico threads pop up when you search it!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 39 of 59
lawless05
New Contributor

Hey can someone please PM my the email. I tried calling fail! I have had the PLAT for 6 years not late paments high usage and carry mid balance but have greatly improve my credit from high 400 to 706. thanks for your help.

Message 40 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.