Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

10 mins after i posted in this thread today, cap one exec office called me.
Asked me my income and if i rent or own and how much my rent is. That was it.
She would get back to me within 72 hrs.
She gave me her name and direct line, of which i couldnt write down because i was in the field at work.
She was very pleasant. Also told me it was a softpull
Message 41 of 59
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Update: just checked my account and new CL of $5000!!! Was at $500.

I never would have thought it'd be possible.
Message 42 of 59
92SelfMade
Contributor

I emailed the exec office about 3-4 days ago and still haven gotten a response is there something I have to put to have them respond or can someone pm me a copy of the message they sent them without personal information and include the executive email address so I can make sure it is correct and a phone number if you could

Message 43 of 59
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Just google 'ceo email capital one'
Message 44 of 59
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@racer-x wrote:
Update: just checked my account and new CL of $5000!!! Was at $500.

I never would have thought it'd be possible.

That's terrific! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 45 of 59
heatblaze2010
New Contributor

Can someone please PM me the email address? I tried to google it but nothing comes up.  Thanks!

Message 46 of 59
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@heatblaze2010 wrote:

Can someone please PM me the email address? I tried to google it but nothing comes up.  Thanks!

If you google "capital one ceo email" the very first result shows you what you need.  Hint, the CEO is Richard Fairbank

Message 47 of 59
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@espnjunkie wrote:

can you please pm the email address/phone number for the executive office? 

Thanks

I was just reading a thread about your experience with them from the beginning of having the card.  I was wondering if you had gotten around to finding this thread or another of many like it.  All those warnings about the credit steps being the only step you would get.  I think you went from hopeful to down right annoyed with them.  I don't have the email, I used the Better Business Bureau when I finally wanted to get an increase with them.  I knew they would take that more seriously.  Upon reflection from what I have read from other they get about the same increases either way, but mine might have been just a little more since I used the BBB.  Anyway, good luck with them, they just gave me a $50 credit because they wanted to say thanks for being such a good customer.  Actually, I only asked them for a lowering of my interest rate when I cantacted them this time, not even a credit limit increase. 

The were like sorry we can't product change your or lower your interest rate with us, but here is $50 for being such a good customer.  Do they realize that $50 was more than I have ever paid in interest on the card?  This really makes no business sense.  Here let's give you some money for being a customer.  We can't comprehend why we should give a lower interest rate, but we will give you a credit which is larger than you will probably actually ever pay in interest with us in the next 5 years, since you don't actually carry a balance.  (The only reason I want the interest rate lower is so that one day when my limit is high enough that it would convert to a higher card, then it would have a low interest rate on that program too.  Oh and by asking them it takes up their time and makes them work, since they didn't do that properly in the past.)

Good Luck with them.  From reading your siggy you actually deserve a card with at least $7500.  I also noticed you got the Amex you were talking about back then!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 48 of 59
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

I emailed them and received a call from a representative. She said that since I have a secured card, I'm not eligible for CLI. Is that true? Should I request CapOne to convert my card to an unsecured card first? Please help!
Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 49 of 59
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I emailed the exec office yesterday after reading the successes of a CLI for Cap One. I got a call today about my account and requested a CLI so hopefully they will grant it. She said she will get back to me within 72 hours so figures crossed!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 50 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.