Did you mean: 

Just for Fun - The Bling Factor !!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Just for Fun - The Bling Factor !!!

@SuperStar3000 wrote:

@SnackTrader:

Yeah, I know how forums work.  And I also know some things about marketing - the first page is the most important.  And when all of it's real estate is consumed by someone who just wants to goof around, the entire point of the forum has been lost. 

I just thought that adding a refreshing change of topic would be a little fun, rather than the usual "I just got approved for xxx" or "I'm so frustrated at xxx" threads.

It was probably a wrong idea - at least in this forum.  I am gradually getting an idea of the mood of this forum, so I apologize for introducing a silly topic.

Look I apoligize fro changing the mood of the thread.

But in all honesty, I would give it an hour or so and the mods would move this to smorgasboard anyway. This is inline with what kind of wallet you have, etc.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 34
Blurbz
Contributor

Re: Deleted

Lol. I enjoyed the thread. I'm partial to non-branded Amex cards...I think they're beautiful. I'm definitely partial because I own two of them....but still. I love them.
Message 22 of 34
SuperStar3000

@LS2982

I was not refering to your post - I was refering to someone else's post below yours (I don't remember who's) - but some folks think it's a great idea to put quotes within quotes within quotes, etc,. until the entire page is filled up with quotes, before they finally get around to delivering their zinger.

I would never vandalize another person's topic page in this way - I would consider it extremely rude and insulting to the opening poster's original intent.

I will get over it - and dont worry: I will never use such tactics to wreck any of your original posts.

Message 23 of 34
BearOSO
Contributor

Welcome to Internet, get over it
Message 24 of 34
rushx2112
New Contributor

@BearOSO wrote:

Welcome to Internet, get over it

pretty much how the internet works... or... :

welcome to the internet!

Message 25 of 34
SuperStar3000

@BearSOS: "Welcome to Internet, get over it"

Oh, I'm way over it...  I've been using the internet since 1981 when I was in the military - (actually, it wasn't called the internet back then), but thanks for welcoming me, just the same. 

Best Wishes !!

Message 26 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I was serious in my response. Zync card has serious bling power as people are ignorant about it. I get more comments about my zync than any other card. Personally, I also like CSP.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 34
Open123
Super Contributor

@Blurbz wrote:
Lol. I enjoyed the thread. I'm partial to non-branded Amex cards...I think they're beautiful. I'm definitely partial because I own two of them....but still. I love them.

Me too!  My favorite is still the "green" classic charge card's look.

But, that brown Harrod's thing just looked...blah.  Ironic, since the phrase "never brown in town" originated in London.

Message 28 of 34
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@SuperStar3000 wrote:

This is not intended to be a serious discussion, We are only considering the graphic design of the cards themselves, regardless of any costs or benefits of membership.

Putting aside matters of Rewards, Points, Annual Fees, etc., I am interested in knowing what myFICO members consider to be the coolest-looking card in existence.

I will start the ball rolling with what I think is the most delicious-looking card I have seen.  It's a chocolate-brown American Express, with gold accents, issued by Harrods.  I don't know if it's available in the US, but it is certainly a looker !!

http://www.americanexpress.com/uk/personal/poc-cards/harrods.shtml

Wow...that IS nice looking!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 29 of 34
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Kind reminder to play nice.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.