Valued Member
heatherbee

Just for shiggles

I went ahead and applied with another NFCU credit card, but also including my husband as a coapplicant.  This was the gorewards mastercard (first one I applied for was nrewards visa) and we got approved for that one too!  I opened by orchard in July for $500, haven't used it yet.  should I just go ahead and close it anyway?  Or keep it just to have it building with my two new ones?  My new card has a $4000 CL.  Thanks!  It's been a very good day!
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Just for shiggles

Congrats on your new cards. Let the accounts age and start building the credit. Wait for 6 months before you apply for other cards.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+