Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just fyi

tag
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Re: Just fyi

Hardly a looser. Live and learn.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 11 of 16
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Thanks y'all!
Message 12 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@PinkPanther3719 wrote:
I woud favorite the Backdoor Numbers thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066) Synchrony: (except WalMart): 866-419-4096 Synchrony: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions) Credit Solutions 877-379-8173 Synchrony: 937-534-6180 ( Fraud Dept/locked account)

Just FYI... most people have reported that Credit Solutions doesn't handle Care Credit.  Smiley Sad

I don't know if there is a specific 'backdoor' number that applies to only them, or if you just have to call the main Care Credit number and ask for an escalation.

Perhaps others on here will know the specifics of Care Credit when it comes to recon.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be so hard on yourself - you are def not a loser.  

Don't feel bad - I made the same mistake.  I knew Synchrony used TU and normally does a SP for CLI requests so I thought I was fine.  I requested a CLI on my Walmart store card and went from $1,500 to $6k.  I was so excited and decided to go for a CLI on my Care Credit account.  I used the automated system and was approved - I was excited.. until...... a few days later I received a MyFico notification that I had a new inquiry.  That was when I found out that Care Credit CLI was a HP.  And I feel that I wasted a HP because I didn't need really the CLI.  I only wanted it to help my utilitzation... Smiley Sad 

Message 14 of 16
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I probably still would have pulled trigger with min chance as my dogs are my children! Thank god for friends with excellent credit and no worries of uti!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad to hear that your furry baby is doing better.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.