cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a $10 off $30 Kohl's coupon from Capital One. How often does Cap 1 send out retail offers?

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Just got a $10 off $30 Kohl's coupon from Capital One. How often does Cap 1 send out retail offe

I wonder if these retail offers are targeted. Granted I don't really shop at kohl's, but occasionally they have nice stuff on sale. And even if I don't find anything, I know my mom could get some use out of it. Lol.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got a $10 off $30 Kohl's coupon from Capital One. How often does Cap 1 send out retail offe

i think I got a coupon for 10% off or something once last year. I've been to Kohl's once, it was around holiday and was total chaos, never went back since then.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email this morning. Too bad im trying to pay off certain cards and spend less. It could be a very good deal at Kohls combined with some of their other coupons.

I also do not have a kohls card.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since it's a coupon you use at checkout it doesn't seem you need to use a Cap One card for this so you could use Chase Freedom and get 5% more in this quarter.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@delaney1 wrote:

I've had my card for two months, didn't know Cap 1 sends out retail offers. Is it just Kohl's or other stores ? Thanks!

Kohl's allows you to use multiple coupon codes-so you might have Kohl's Cash, Reward $, free shipping, and a 30/20/15% offer all at the same time.  Kohl's is one of my favorite stores because of the sales on Ralph Lauren stuff and Mudd.  Plus alot of times you can get the Kitchenaid, Cuisinart, and Keurig products on sale plus an additional 30% off. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.