Valued Member
pNa

Re: Just got a Firestone card today.

Pushto700 wrote:

iBooger wrote:

I just received the Firestone card in the mail today, and the credit limit isn't listed anywhere. I looked on Experian and it is reporting as N/A. I saw that a bunch of people were mad about them not reporting credit limits, but I don't even appear to have one. What's going on?

What bureau are they known for pulling? I apped recently (two days ago) and I do not see an inquiry from Credit First (who the card is backed by) on any report.

They pulled a hard on TU when I applied. Would not report the limit on EX until I on-line disputed the limit reporting. That seems to have fixed it, so far (maybe six months).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}