Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a Firestone card today.

tag
iBooger
Established Member

Just got a Firestone card today.

I just received the Firestone card in the mail today, and the credit limit isn't listed anywhere. I looked on Experian and it is reporting as N/A. I saw that a bunch of people were mad about them not reporting credit limits, but I don't even appear to have one. What's going on?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just got a Firestone card today.

bump

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one of those. Stopped using it. It will only report your high balance

Message 3 of 11
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

Well i can tell u that on Equifax, it reports my limit. 800 dollars with a 26 dollar balance. I havent checked it through Experian though, I think TU does it the same way

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 4 of 11
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

I had one. My credit was REALLY terrible when they gave it to me. My limit then was $400. I eventually defaulted and then it was charged off.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you check the CFNA/Firestone website? If the CL is not displayed

@iBooger wrote:

I just received the Firestone card in the mail today, and the credit limit isn't listed anywhere. I looked on Experian and it is reporting as N/A. I saw that a bunch of people were mad about them not reporting credit limits, but I don't even appear to have one. What's going on?

Did you check the CFNA/Firestone website? If the CL is not displayed there, call them or use the email form to ask about it. Even after you find out your CL, you may need to remind them a time or two to make sure your CL gets reported to all the CRAs ...

Message 6 of 11
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@iBooger wrote:

What bureau are they known for pulling? I apped recently (two days ago) and I do not see an inquiry from Credit First (who the card is backed by) on any report.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Message 7 of 11
pmany0324
Valued Member

I also just rec'd my Firestone card.  There was no credit limit listed so I called the number on the back of the card. The representative told me the limit was $1000 and that the card would be activated with my first purchase.  Hope that helps.

Message 8 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

@pmany0324 wrote:

I also just rec'd my Firestone card.  There was no credit limit listed so I called the number on the back of the card. The representative told me the limit was $1000 and that the card would be activated with my first purchase.  Hope that helps.

Thanks for the information, I just got the caerd tyoday and $0 credit limit is showing online and customer service is closed, I will call Monday and find out and let everyone know what they say

Message 9 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

I was able to get through to them today and my credit limit is also $1,000 this is great as I need new tires on my Silverado

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.