Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got an email invitation to amex Black

tag
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got an email invitation to amex Black

I read the Thread heading and wondered "WHAAAAT?"  lol   Thinking, "that's a bit unusual... but .."

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter and will have a nice April Fool's Smiley Wink   Great way to catch us off guard Pilot LOL   If you only new from the TannerK days, HOW off guard!

I think most of us were skeptical of some of his claims early on. Even before I joined as a member, just reading through posts I thought the guy had wayyyy too much free time to be boasting here so much for someone that could claim the cards and CLs he had.   He was rather entertaining though!   And somehow, shared rather correct info and advice.   The photo of his cards in the "pictures of your plastic"  thread was unbelievable.   I still wonder how he did that photo, though I won't speculate here, lots of possibilities I suppose.

The most bothersome thing about him and his posts, is that this is essentially where he was living out some kind of psychopathic fantasy.  Looking at  his history and claims here, it's very "Textbook" as they say.  He could very well be back and coming across as average and normal for all we know.  Or, he could have ended up in jail.  He seemed far to knowledgeable about things to have been a run of the mill online phony.

One thing for sure, he sure kept the tread posts active!    Though I think he caused more AppItch and Drapping for people reading here (members and not) than probably anything else in the forums history Smiley LOL

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 21 of 30
eviLution
Established Contributor

I thought I found my new BFF on this forum from reading the title. You make me very sad sir Smiley Sad

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 22 of 30
starry1
Valued Contributor

I wasn't here for tannerk, but I was for that astritaho, if that's how you spell it. And no April Fools today! I don't need you harshing my chocolate buzz.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 23 of 30
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

I wasn't here for tannerk, but I was for that astritaho, if that's how you spell it. And no April Fools today! I don't need you harshing my chocolate buzz.

I am sorry I missed whatshischops. lol

I figured this would be the easiest way to get everyone's attention......and yea, it worked. Smiley Happy

Tomorrow I will win the lottery! Smiley Tongue

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 24 of 30
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Ooooo...you tricked me...lol! Happy Easter.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 25 of 30
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

TannerK was a joke and the guy was a total idiot. Good riddance.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 26 of 30
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and under moderator review.

Hmm..  nope,,  April Fools.....  Now stick that in your bunny suit!!!!

Hope you all had a happy Easter..  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 27 of 30
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

LOL..... NICE!!! 

*8/10/13
Message 28 of 30
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

good one! happy easter and april's fool's! Smiley Very Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 29 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

(Spits out his Samuel L. Jackson Beer)

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.