Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved For a Discover More Card and Citi Thank You Preferred

tag
92SelfMade
Contributor

Just got approved For a Discover More Card and Citi Thank You Preferred

finally I have been waiting on this discover card i originally got denied under original terms but was approved after recon under different terms for $1700 cl i finally have prime cards and it wook 8 recons for citi for one nice rep to give me card with $4000 cl but the best part is it has 21 months 0% interest now I am in gardening mode I also just got a car loan

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
favre_2_free
New Contributor

Re: Just got approved For a Discover More Card and Citi Thank You Preferred

I tried for the Citi Diamond Preferred, but got denied because I had 1 inquiry in the last week....and it was to BoA.  The rep told me to wait a few months and try again.....that was the 2nd Supervisor I got to talk to.  The first was rather rude!  What were the reasons you got denied the first 7 time?

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 2 of 5
92SelfMade
Contributor

i got denied for too many inquiries, length of credit history, and for too many new account that were opened and for to high balance on credit cards which was incorrect but everyone told me the same as they told you they couldnt approve so i just kept callling to i got a rep who would

Message 3 of 5
favre_2_free
New Contributor

My problem has been available Superviors...I get put on hold for 5 min. and then told they'll have somebody call me back within 24 hours.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 4 of 5
92SelfMade
Contributor

I called back twice a day guess it justs luck

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.