cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for Personal Line of Credit from Wells Fargo- wanted to share the info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for Personal Line of Credit from Wells Fargo- wanted to share the info

I didn't see a forum for line of credit products so I'm posting here.

I just applied for an unsecured  LOC online at Wells Fargo and was approved for what I asked for which was $10k.    I applied online Friday night and the money was deposited into my checking account last night (Tuesday) - I have my checking account with Wells Fargo, used to be Wachovia.   I had to go into the branch on Monday for them to print out the loan documents but that was all I had to do - didn't have to sign anything.   I live in GA and when I apply for credit 95% of the time they pull Equifax but according to my loan docs they pulled Experian and my score was 700.   Just wanted to share this info in case anyone else was interested in a LOC.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OnWayUpinTexas
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got approved for Personal Line of Credit from Wells Fargo- wanted to share the info

Good info.  Thanks.  I've also had some luck getting a home improvement (unsecured) LOC through American General financing in the last year and a half or so.

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 542 (in 2006)
Current Score: 661 (TU FICO), 677 (EQ FICO), 672 (EX FICO)
Goal Score: 750+
Message 2 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Just got approved for Personal Line of Credit from Wells Fargo- wanted to share the info

Congrats!

That's good to know, seeing that I too have Wachovia/Wells.  My checking acct is still accessed thru Wach.  My Debit & CC still "say" Wachovia, but my CC & Debit card points are accessed through the Wells site.

I wish they would just fully merge the 2 & be done with it!  So...what was your rate on the LOC??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the interest rate if you don't mind me asking?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.