cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my Chase Freedom & Amex Green in the mail!

tag
kchui1028
Contributor

Just got my Chase Freedom & Amex Green in the mail!

They were approved on the same day and sent out on the same day and I got them in the mail on the same day LOL

Wow.. I must say I am impressed with the new Chase Freedom card, it looks so darn sparkies..  and the Amex green seems tame in comparision but then it's such a classic gotta-have-it card for me!

Can't wait to use them both for some purchases this weekend Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got my Chase Freedom & Amex Green in the mail!

Congrats!  It's always nice to get a new piece of plastic money in the mail Smiley Happy.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 5
kchui1028
Contributor

Tru that.. Though I still have my Cap1 card which will now be used primarily to pay the FICO Score Watch Fee every month LMAO.

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

You feel in love with the mailman didn't you?Smiley Very Happy

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Enjoy your new cards. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.