cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my Ritz Card, completely confused.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my Ritz Card, completely confused.

I got my welcome package today and have some questions.

1.) Do I have to active the card? I see nothing or nowhere to activate the card. 

2.) How do I pay? Currently have CSP and when I login I do not see my Ritz card.

3.) Do I need to do anything with the Marriott Rewards site? I logged in with my card membership info and I see my three upgrade vouchers but no points or payment info or statement. 

Anything information would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got my Ritz Card, completely confused.

@Anonymous wrote:

1.) Do I have to active the card? I see nothing or nowhere to activate the card. 

2.) How do I pay? Currently have CSP and when I login I do not see my Ritz card.

3.) Do I need to do anything with the Marriott Rewards site? I logged in with my card membership info and I see my three upgrade vouchers but no points or payment info or statement. 

Pre-activated.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

As Nixon stated, the card comes already activated to save you the time from dialing in as you are in an "elite category"Smiley Tongue  Also, you should be able to see the ritz card when you log into your chase accounts.  Call them tomorrow and they should be able to add it manually if you still don't see it.  You points will post after you meet the spend.  

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You should see it on your chase account.  If not, I'd call them tomorrow and have them add it.

You don't need to do anything with your Marriott account.  You won't see the points until you reach the $3000 spend but you should see your status as Gold

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the answers, though I must question such an action of preactivation if I was not home or the card was delivered to the incorrect address. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the answers, though I must question such an action of preactivation if I was not home or the card was delivered to the incorrect address. 

Typically you have to sign for it.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1..  

Message 7 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Then you call up and tell them you see a fraudulent charge on your account and they take care of it for you. 

It's essentially their way of saying "we're willing to cover fraud charges to save you 30 seconds of work activating your card...thats how much we care about you, and your $395 a year" 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1..  

Not me, left at my front door.  With 4 dogs I don't want anyone knocking on my door.  They sound like a vicious pack of wolves and scare the crap out of any delivery person though the only harm they could do is lick the poor guy to death.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

1. It comes Pre-Activated.

2. I have a Freedom card and my RC was also not showing online. I called the number on the back on the RC Card and they verified some info and got me to someone that was able to add the card to my account. There is also a way to do this online through chase.com but my attempts failed. 

3. Nothing needed on the Marriott site. Just hit the 3k spend and see that jump from 0 to 140k =)

Most importantly... enjoy that nice new card!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.