cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my first Synchrony Pre-Approval!!!!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Just got my first Synchrony Pre-Approval!!!!

I got a very similar one in the mail for jcpenny store card. I declined it too or never accepted it I should say lol.
Message 11 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry and welcome to the forumSmiley Happy

Im sorry, it was more of an inside joke, forgive its Sunday and im just chilling watchin me some Game of Thrones lol!. Since i noticed your user name was Synchrony 27 i figured you may know the reason that Synchrony bank has been doing alot of AA recently by freezing accounts and wanting people to send in income verification as if you actually worked for them hahaSmiley Happy. I think ive lost my marbles as i sit here writing i actually forgot what "AA" meansSmiley Sad. So used to mentioning it with all of the Sync threads that this awesome forum has me so used to abbreviations.

Help my fico brethernSmiley Happy

Again welcome to Myfico, and thanks for joining in Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok im back just looked it up againSmiley Wink AA = Adverse Action which can mean anything from closing account to reducing credit limit etc. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't like that but again they are o balance
Message 14 of 19
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I remember way back in the day, I got a mailer for a JCP pre-approval.   I accepted it and I wound up on the road to rebuild my credit that led me here to myFICO.   So I'm definitely a fan of Sync Pre-Approvals!   Congrats!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey i am back , i am not working  for then or ever work for then

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry and welcome to the forumSmiley Happy

Im sorry, it was more of an inside joke, forgive its Sunday and im just chilling watchin me some Game of Thrones lol!. Since i noticed your user name was Synchrony 27 i figured you may know the reason that Synchrony bank has been doing alot of AA recently by freezing accounts and wanting people to send in income verification as if you actually worked for them hahaSmiley Happy. I think ive lost my marbles as i sit here writing i actually forgot what "AA" meansSmiley Sad. So used to mentioning it with all of the Sync threads that this awesome forum has me so used to abbreviations.

Help my fico brethernSmiley Happy

Again welcome to Myfico, and thanks for joining in Smiley Happy

but i got 15 of the synchronic credit card the i decide to use that name 

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

all my CL are over the 2000 and i never expirence any of that CL dicreases

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

and lowe's is 5000

Message 18 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Me and my daughter both got that last week.  If it was a Visa/MC I might have done it.

Id just cold apply and you will probably get the Visa version.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.