Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my new Unify card in the mail yesterday

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Just got my new Unify card in the mail yesterday

I just got my new Unify Variable-Rate VISA card in the mail yesterday, with a SL of $5k at 5.24% V.  If your EX FICO Score 2 (regular Score 2, not the Bankcard or Auto versions) is 740 or higher and you want to obtain an exceptionally low-APR, long-term card, I would highly recommend this one. Unify's Fixed-Rate VISA card as low as 8.99% F is also very nice as well, but has tougher underwriting criteria to get approved for the lowest rate, whereas with the variable-rate card you can still get the lowest-available rate with virtually any SL.  Additionally, the CU reps are very pleasant and friendly to do business with, IME.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Just got my new Unify card in the mail yesterday

Nice, enjoy your new cardSmiley Happy Good to know for future referenceSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Thank you Joe!

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No probs GalahadSmiley Happy Quick question and forgive my laziness tonight, but is the Unify Visa open to anyone to apply or is it a regional credit union? Just curious in case in future my scores hit that special mark and i look for a low apr card . ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
No probs GalahadSmiley Happy Quick question and forgive my laziness tonight, but is the Unify Visa open to anyone to apply or is it a regional credit union? Just curious in case in future my scores hit that special mark and i look for a low apr card . ThanksSmiley Happy

Some good news:  Unify is open to anyone to apply to  Smiley Happy   They do have regional branches, but they don't require you to apply for their cards or for CU membership in-branch; you can either apply by phone or online.  (I did it by phone just b/c I found the process easier, plus IIRC, I was able to app for the card and find out if I was approved for it, before actually joining the credit union.)

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! !!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.