cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


zerobacan wrote:
Called to refi my auto loan!! Approved!
My current loan with another CU was 11.700 9.75% $285
Dcu is now 5.5% monthly payment $225

And also a personal loan for 3000 at 14.5% much better tha. My 33% rebuilder loan that ill pay off!

You go DCU!!

awesome, that is what I'm going for. Just joined today. I am actually going switch entirely to DCU, PNC Bank (my current)  is of no use to me and they annoy me. I am hoping DCU will get me a lower rate than I have now on my auto loan (18.99%!!!!) Smiley Sad

Message 91 of 344
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


zerobacan wrote:
Called to refi my auto loan!! Approved!
My current loan with another CU was 11.700 9.75% $285
Dcu is now 5.5% monthly payment $225

And also a personal loan for 3000 at 14.5% much better tha. My 33% rebuilder loan that ill pay off!

You go DCU!!

Congrats on your auto loan!!! :clapping: Did you apply for cc?

 

 

Ron.

Message 92 of 344
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

New_earth two.years.ago i got my.auto at 19%!!! Fico of about 610. 6 months.ago i refi w my current cu at 9.75% with 630 now eq fico is 641 but way better uti 25%.
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 93 of 344
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Ron. My app.was for the auto loan refi then he came back saying. U were pre approved for either a loan or a cc... I picked the loan... I would get a 3ks + cc would it been my first over 1k but i need to pay down higher intersest loans first
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 94 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


zerobacan wrote:
Ron. My app.was for the auto loan refi then he came back saying. U were pre approved for either a loan or a cc... I picked the loan... I would get a 3ks + cc would it been my first over 1k but i need to pay down higher intersest loans first

Ok.. How did you find out you were pre-approved for a loan or cc? You made a good choice. 

 

 

Ron.

Message 95 of 344
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

so they only let you choose one at a time? a loan or CC?

Message 96 of 344
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Icalled and talked to the csr, he was super friendly.and even more knowledgeable. He gave me options. I opted for the refi and then made an app for it. He checked my cr told me i was approved for the refi and then told me i was pre for a cc at 15.5 % or a loan at 14.5 i asked about limits he said he did not know and asked me for how much o was looking. He put me in hold talked to the underwriter and came back w a counter offer that i took
Sorry im on the phone
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 97 of 344
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

New_earth i apped for the auto loan too. I dont know maybe 3 accs was too much for my.cr. or they only allow 2 at the time
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 98 of 344
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

I'm currently waiting on my new account package. Then I can set up online baking with them. For some reason they believe it to be okay to give me my account and routing number over the phone but not my member number.

I will need an auto loan within the next year or so and will get a credit card at that time.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 99 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


zerobacan wrote:
Icalled and talked to the csr, he was super friendly.and even more knowledgeable. He gave me options. I opted for the refi and then made an app for it. He checked my cr told me i was approved for the refi and then told me i was pre for a cc at 15.5 % or a loan at 14.5 i asked about limits he said he did not know and asked me for how much o was looking. He put me in hold talked to the underwriter and came back w a counter offer that i took
Sorry im on the phone

Thanks for your reply and the great info.  Did they pull your credit again or using the same pull for joining the membership? 

 

 

Ron.

Message 100 of 344