Did you mean: 

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

tag
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

@09Lexie wrote:
Congrats! Yes, you can split your DD.

I'm not sure what the rep was referring to - afaik, the loan product has to be with DCU.

I said the same thing to him!  He said that's a common misconception and it needs to have been a loan for at least 6 mo with on time payments.  Next time I call to actually set it up I'll ask again.

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 311 of 344
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 312 of 344
rryntz
Valued Member

I applied with them 2 days ago, and instantly got the email stating they needed drivers license for verificaion.  Scanned it right over to them and today i got my Email saying Congratulations, please allow 7-10 days for your information to come through the mail!

Didnt take near as long as some has mentioned

Starting Score:535
Current Score:Equifax 675 Transunion 674 Experian 692 (MyFico 12/05/2014)
Goal Score: 720+
Chase Slate $500 | Cap1 QuickSilver $1500 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1250 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1000 | Navy Federal $10k | Barclay NFL Rewards $1500 | Barclay Rewards $1000 | Overstock.com $2700 | AMEX BCE $5000 | Cabela's Visa $1500
Entered Garden 11/2014 - staying minimum 6months
Message 313 of 344
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@rryntz

For some the approvals are instant without any documentation. Others, like yourself just a DL. It's a YMMV. Congrats on your approval!
Message 314 of 344
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Message 315 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Congrats!!!! Did you apply for the credit card?

Ron.

Message 316 of 344
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Yeah, they now pop up a so called "Pre approved" option when I tried to join the DCU, they asked me for documents, just submitted. For now, only 1 HP generated on EQ, perhaps after some manuel review tomorrow they will give me another HP??Smiley Embarassed

Message 317 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Yeah, they now pop up a so called "Pre approved" option when I tried to join the DCU, they asked me for documents, just submitted. For now, only 1 HP generated on EQ, perhaps after some manuel review tomorrow they will give me another HP??Smiley Embarassed

Congrats!!!!  I didn't get any pre-approval when I joined.  I need to send my DL. , paystub, utility bills to verify my identity.  I waited for almost a month to get the membership. I had to apply for credit cards after 3 months. I got 2 HPs. Smiley Sad 

Ron.

Message 318 of 344
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Congrats!!!!  I didn't get any pre-approval when I joined.  I need to send my DL. , paystub, utility bills to verify my identity.  I waited for almost a month to get the membership. I had to apply for credit cards after 3 months. I got 2 HPs. Smiley Sad 

Ron.

I read all the posts in this thread. It is reall helpful! Thank you Ron!Smiley LOL

They asked my DL, SSN card(since I got my ssn on April, 2013). I also sent the bank statement since I changed my address recently and DMV people would not give me a new DL, only a sticker with hand written new address.

Message 319 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Ron.

I read all the posts in this thread. It is reall helpful! Thank you Ron!Smiley LOL

They asked my DL, SSN card(since I got my ssn on April, 2013). I also sent the bank statement since I changed my address recently and DMV people would not give me a new DL, only a sticker with hand written new address.

You're welcome. Sometimes, they might need paycheck stub for credit card approval.  I got instantly approved for credit card. They didn't need to send any paycheck stub. It depends on your credit history. Yes, DMV doesn't give you a new DLfor changing address or renewal. I used to live in CA.  

Let me know how much CL they give you.

Ron.

Message 320 of 344
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.