Super Contributor
Ron1

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I just joined DCU online. They sent me an email to fax a copy of DL and paycheck stub. How long will I hear from them? Will I get a free EQ score? I read from other thread and they pull chexsystem and EQ for opening membership. I didn't apply for any credit card.

Ron.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Ron1 wrote:

I just joined DCU online. They sent me an email to fax a copy of DL and paycheck stub. How long will I hear from them? Will I get a free EQ score? I read from other thread and they pull chexsystem and EQ for opening membership. I didn't apply for any credit card.

Ron.

Congrats nice

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Super Contributor
Ron1

myjourney wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Congrats nice

Thanks!!!! Now, I'm waiting for them to process the application. It shouldn't have any problem.

Ron.

09Lexie

Yes they pull eq and run checksystems. You will luv DCU!
Super Contributor
Ron1

09Lexie wrote:

Are they better than Penfed? I joined because they offer free EQ score. :smileyhappy: I didn't look at their credit cards when I joined.

Ron.

Valued Contributor
boomhower

Ron1 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

Are they better than Penfed? I joined because they offer free EQ score. :smileyhappy: I didn't look at their credit cards when I joined.

Ron.

Depends on what your looking for.  Penfed has much better rewards than DCU.  DCU is much more lenient on credit requirements.  Niether is better, just different. 

Super Contributor
Ron1

boomhower wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

Ron.

Depends on what your looking for.  Penfed has much better rewards than DCU.  DCU is much more lenient on credit requirements.  Niether is better, just different. 

I agree with you. Penfed has better rewards than DCU.  Penfed has lower rate than DCU. What about customer service and other online services?

Ron.

Contributor
MazdaSpeed

congrats, if you setup direct deposit and maybe paperless statements, I forgot the requirements but I know their is 2 or 3 and once you meet them you get a free eq fico score the last Friday of every month
BCE 17.1k (1/13 backdated to 1/11)_____CSP 5k (4/13)
Barclaycard Arrival 1k (4/13)______Capital1 Cash Rewards 2.5k (3/13)
Citi Dividend 1k (3/13)_________Discover IT 1k (3/13)
Chase Hyatt 500 (5/13)______Chase Freedom 5k (11/12)
TU 745 (2/26/14
Super Contributor
Ron1

MazdaSpeed wrote:
congrats, if you setup direct deposit and maybe paperless statements, I forgot the requirements but I know their is 2 or 3 and once you meet them you get a free eq fico score the last Friday of every month

Thanks for the info!!!! :smileyhappy: i might signup paperless satement. I am not sure about direct deposit. My boss doesn't like direct deposit. I might have to apply for the credit card later. It might be after six months. 

Ron.

09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}