cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Based on some of your other posts I'm assuming you aren't a student whose under the age of 23 Ron, but if you happen to be, they waive the need for direct deposit, I just signed up for paperless and told them I'm a student and will be getting my first free eq score this Friday
fico 747
Message 11 of 344
Valued Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Technically you need either DD or a credit product for the FICO but I got it for months with just an idle checking and savings with minimal money in them. 

Message 12 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


09Lexie wrote:
The early access to your DD is a plus too!

How's the customer service compared to Penfed?  I tried to join SDFCU (State Dept FCU) two months. They were unable to verify ID. I faxed them DL. I called them many times and I got run around. I haven't heard from them since. I hope DCU is better than them.

 

 

Ron.

Message 13 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


MazdaSpeed wrote:
Based on some of your other posts I'm assuming you aren't a student whose under the age of 23 Ron, but if you happen to be, they waive the need for direct deposit, I just signed up for paperless and told them I'm a student and will be getting my first free eq score this Friday

No, I'm not a student. My college was long time ago. It means I have to apply for credit card to qualify for EQ free score. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Message 14 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


boomhower wrote:

Technically you need either DD or a credit product for the FICO but I got it for months with just an idle checking and savings with minimal money in them. 


Thanks for the reply. I don't really need another credit card right now.  

 

 

Ron.

Message 15 of 344
Moderator Emerita

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

@Ron1

I have no problems with CS and I have been with them for over 8 years. I know recently they have been hammered with negativity regarding membership applications but I dont want to speak for those who are members- but I haven't read about complaints once you are a member. 😀
Message 16 of 344
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!


09Lexie wrote:
@Ron1

I have no problems with CS and I have been with them for over 8 years. I know recently they have been hammered with negativity regarding membership applications but I dont want to speak for those who are members- but I haven't read about complaints once you are a member. 😀

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Message 17 of 344
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

Congrats! I'm thinking about joinning as well. Just not sure if I want to take the HP at this moment. But I heard they use the same pull for membership when applying for a cc. Can anyone confirm this?
 
Message 18 of 344
Moderator Emerita

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

No, they do not use the same HP. If you are thinking of applying for a cc- make sure you are a member first.
Message 19 of 344
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

So if I apply for membership and apply for cc, that would be 2 pulls?! Ahh!
 
Message 20 of 344