Established Contributor
kroberts67

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

09Lexie wrote:
Congrats! Yes, you can split your DD.

I'm not sure what the rep was referring to - afaik, the loan product has to be with DCU.

I said the same thing to him!  He said that's a common misconception and it needs to have been a loan for at least 6 mo with on time payments.  Next time I call to actually set it up I'll ask again.

FICO: EQ 722 | TU 723 | EX 718
SFFCU Visa $11.3k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Amex BCE $13.5k, Cap1 $4k, Freedom $5k, Slate $3.2k, Barclays SM $5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
09Lexie

Valued Member
rryntz

I applied with them 2 days ago, and instantly got the email stating they needed drivers license for verificaion.  Scanned it right over to them and today i got my Email saying Congratulations, please allow 7-10 days for your information to come through the mail!

Didnt take near as long as some has mentioned

Starting Score:535
Current Score:Equifax 675 Transunion 674 Experian 692 (MyFico 12/05/2014)
Goal Score: 720+
Chase Slate $500 | Cap1 QuickSilver $1500 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1250 | Cap1 Quicksilver $1000 | Navy Federal $10k | Barclay NFL Rewards $1500 | Barclay Rewards $1000 | Overstock.com $2700 | AMEX BCE $5000 | Cabela's Visa $1500
Entered Garden 11/2014 - staying minimum 6months
09Lexie

@rryntz

For some the approvals are instant without any documentation. Others, like yourself just a DL. It's a YMMV. Congrats on your approval!
Regular Contributor
DavidZeng

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Super Contributor
Ron1

DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Congrats!!!! Did you apply for the credit card?

Ron.

Regular Contributor
DavidZeng

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Yeah, they now pop up a so called "Pre approved" option when I tried to join the DCU, they asked me for documents, just submitted. For now, only 1 HP generated on EQ, perhaps after some manuel review tomorrow they will give me another HP??:smileyembarrassed:

Super Contributor
Ron1

DavidZeng wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Yeah, they now pop up a so called "Pre approved" option when I tried to join the DCU, they asked me for documents, just submitted. For now, only 1 HP generated on EQ, perhaps after some manuel review tomorrow they will give me another HP??:smileyembarrassed:

Congrats!!!!  I didn't get any pre-approval when I joined.  I need to send my DL. , paystub, utility bills to verify my identity.  I waited for almost a month to get the membership. I had to apply for credit cards after 3 months. I got 2 HPs. :smileysad: 

Ron.

Regular Contributor
DavidZeng

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Congrats!!!!  I didn't get any pre-approval when I joined.  I need to send my DL. , paystub, utility bills to verify my identity.  I waited for almost a month to get the membership. I had to apply for credit cards after 3 months. I got 2 HPs. :smileysad: 

Ron.

I read all the posts in this thread. It is reall helpful! Thank you Ron!:smileylol:

They asked my DL, SSN card(since I got my ssn on April, 2013). I also sent the bank statement since I changed my address recently and DMV people would not give me a new DL, only a sticker with hand written new address.

Super Contributor
Ron1

DavidZeng wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

DavidZeng wrote:

Just joined! LOVE DCU!

Ron.

Ron.

I read all the posts in this thread. It is reall helpful! Thank you Ron!:smileylol:

They asked my DL, SSN card(since I got my ssn on April, 2013). I also sent the bank statement since I changed my address recently and DMV people would not give me a new DL, only a sticker with hand written new address.

You're welcome. Sometimes, they might need paycheck stub for credit card approval.  I got instantly approved for credit card. They didn't need to send any paycheck stub. It depends on your credit history. Yes, DMV doesn't give you a new DLfor changing address or renewal. I used to live in CA.  

Let me know how much CL they give you.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}