cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined and immediately left the garden :( help!

tag
jugstore
Valued Member

Just joined and immediately left the garden :( help!

I joined the garden for the first time at the end of April... and I'm already out.  Currently my only MC is my Orchard started card with a $500 CL and a who knows what AF.  So I apped and got approved for a Barclaycards Rewards MC (the one with 2x points for gas , groceries, utilities)!  2000CL!  This will probably be my daily driver now - I didn't have a gas/groceries rewards card.  

I did the clicks of shame to update my sig.  Ok, I'm stepping back into the garden.  Can someone politely fence it in to keep the critters out and keep me in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gardening since 5-2014
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
eagles08
Regular Contributor

Re: Just joined and immediately left the garden :( help!

Haha, I feel the pain. I was ready to join the garden but I just HADDDD to do one last app! As of today I have entered the garden and I am definitely here to stay this time! Put off the temptation with the thought of future rewards that result from gardening!

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Message 2 of 8
flyingace
Valued Member

@jugstore wrote:

I joined the garden for the first time at the end of April... and I'm already out.  Currently my only MC is my Orchard started card with a $500 CL and a who knows what AF.  So I apped and got approved for a Barclaycards Rewards MC (the one with 2x points for gas , groceries, utilities)!  2000CL!  This will probably be my daily driver now - I didn't have a gas/groceries rewards card.  

I did the clicks of shame to update my sig.  Ok, I'm stepping back into the garden.  Can someone politely fence it in to keep the critters out and keep me in?

Just put the finishing touches on the fence! LOL. Congrats, and let's go to the garden. I myself am only there since Fri. :/. 

In my Snoopy holder: NFCU Flagship Sig Visa-- $11K | Chase Freedom -- $2500 | AMEX BCE -- $2000 | Amazon Visa -- $2000 | Discover It $1500| Old Navy Visa -- $1000 | Target Red Card -- $300

TU (Disc Pull 4/29/13) -- 752 | AmexEQ (6/13/13) -- 728 | AmexEXP-- 737 | AmexTU-- 737 (5/28/13)
Goals: 740 EQ/EXP/TU
Gardening until 12/3/13 -- or longer
Message 3 of 8
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

I have week under my belt today. It's hard but 'm holding strong.

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 4 of 8
flyingace
Valued Member

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Hold strong! Right there with you...

In my Snoopy holder: NFCU Flagship Sig Visa-- $11K | Chase Freedom -- $2500 | AMEX BCE -- $2000 | Amazon Visa -- $2000 | Discover It $1500| Old Navy Visa -- $1000 | Target Red Card -- $300

TU (Disc Pull 4/29/13) -- 752 | AmexEQ (6/13/13) -- 728 | AmexEXP-- 737 | AmexTU-- 737 (5/28/13)
Goals: 740 EQ/EXP/TU
Gardening until 12/3/13 -- or longer
Message 5 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congrats on your approval!

For all the others who are itching to get out of the garden, I'm dispatching the myFICO Emeregency Response Team! 🚨🚨🚨
Message 6 of 8
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Hang on, we are with ya!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jugstore wrote:

Congrats

Now report to the garden for electronic monitoring and fitting there were also some newbie gardeners in this thread also report to the garden to relieve those itches...

Ha ha ha Smiley Wink

Warning this garden is protected no exit premitted

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.